"Arkansas Sessions" EP, 2008 - MP3 DOWNLOAD
Gotham Road - Seasons of the Witch
Gotham Road - "Seasons of the Witch" LP, 2008 - MP3 DOWNLOAD
Illusions - Michale Graves
"Illusions" LP, 2007 - $13.99 @ amazon.com
Demos and Live Cuts Vol. II - Michale Graves
"Demos and Live Cuts Vol. II" LP, 2007 - $10.00 - MP3 DOWNLOAD
Demos and Live Cuts Vol. 1 - Michale Graves
"Demos and Live Cuts Vol. 1" LP, 2007 - $10.00 - Internet Exclusive - MP3 DOWNLOAD ONLY

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorele
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2011

Just posted on facebook:

Exfits clan at Chiller Theater

•  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr

I saw this and my jaw dropped. I wish I would've planned a trip.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorele

I didn't know eerie was going to be there as well

fuckin sweet as hell
    •  
      CommentAuthorele

Is George taking a photo? What is she doing?

• CommentAuthorJT
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2011 edited

I hope these guys had a talk.
    • CommentAuthorJT

Where's the real picture? It's obvious this is a picture of someone about to take a picture.

Could Doyle look any more unhappy...

•  
      CommentAuthorele

I give all of those guys huge credit getting together for the photo op. I'll track down who took this photo and see if we can get a copy of the other angle. I'm assuming Bobby snapped this one?

•  
      CommentAuthorele

Doyle totally has the "let's get this over with" look on his face

•  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr

I think it was Bobby, actually I'm 80% positive.
    • CommentAuthorJT
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2011

Maybe not...he may just be in evil character. Find me a picture of Doyle where he looks happy
    • CommentAuthorvegeta

Bobbys in the pic behind eerie and doyle in the middle, with the blue and black hair
    • CommentAuthorvegeta

Oh u must b talking about bobby bloodfeast. I thought u meant bobby steele snapped the photo, my bad
    Is that Bobby's new wife 'the mother chick'?
    This pic put a big smile on my face. Glad to see it seems they're still as it seems friendly with each other.
    •  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr

Actually it was listed as Doug Evil took the picture.....
    •  
      CommentAuthordanrawr

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=195128640532119&set=t.682057099&type=1&theater

this was up on Mikes facebook page
    • CommentAuthorKISS

Ahh I wish I went. I was going to....
    • CommentAuthorKISS

Those pics are to awesome. I love how Chud has his fits gear on.
    I know it will never happen, but fuck, if these guys got together...........not only would it be damn epic, but it would also be the ultimate fuck you to Jerry. This is probably a stupid comment, but I've been drinking so you guys will just have to deal with it.

Jerry Only is a sack of crap.  All the people in that picture playing together would be amazing... but it will never happen.  Yeah, I've been drinking too.

Fuck Garry!

• CommentAuthorJT
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2011

If I were them I'd do it simply out of spite..

I don't know what their issue is.. it's like..."oh hey guys there's a bag of money over on that table with our names on it... should we take it??? NAHHHHHH FUCK IT.. yea ok cool. i'm with that too...who needs it... later guys
    • CommentAuthorKISS

Its all about integrity.....and they have it. Not that I wouldnt enjoy a fits reunion.
    •  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr

On Facebook another picture got posted with Doyle, Graves and Chud. Judging by the picture, looked like some things had been patched up. Could we see atleast the 3 of them together again in the future? I can see it....

I'd take those three with Graham on bass.  Basically GF minus Alex actually but not GF music cause I think its terrible.

• CommentAuthorSleazy411

get those 3 and johnny b morbid on the bass he was doing great at the belmar nj show.

i can really see something happening between them. i know morbid's going on a tour in july so maybe we'll see it then..
    • CommentAuthorpjazz74

Or we could worry about Gotham Road on bass.
    •  
      CommentAuthordanrawr
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2011

I've always thought Mikes vocal would sound ace on Gorgeous Frankensteins Made In Hell, would be good to see everyone together, JV on bass though
    • CommentAuthorpjazz74

What about Bass Basserson on bass?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrickevil

mikes shoulder is carrying georges tits.
    they do look heavy
    •  
      CommentAuthorele

That's the stuff.
    In the terms of facebook... Like (Thumbs Up!)
    Amazing photo... Love it!
    Oh god please tell me this is a teaser photo of things to come. A guy can dream can't he?
    • CommentAuthorpjazz74
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2011

You've got bad dreams, eh? You may be eating too close to your bedtime, friend. Try dnner sooner, and maybe you'll start having good Gotham Road or electric Michale dreams.

I'd rather see a second Graves album over Gotham Road or a new electric solo album.

• CommentAuthorpjazz74

Cool cool. Now go back to bed!
    • CommentAuthorbluefear

Damn right. Fuck mornings.
    •  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr

fightyourdemons- I'd prefer Gotham Road over everything. If they came out with a new album, I would bet anything it would top anything else. "Graves" was good, but GR was better, in my opinion anyways. But I would take any release also. Can't wait for something new.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrickevil
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2011

I agree with DarkMatter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorheadwound
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011

+1 on Graves

GR was fucking awesome but Graves was the best...mike sang those songs with so much energy and sang them really good over anything i have ever seen mike do, and the music was top notch even live, live Graves = even better... seemed to me like they all meshed very well when that lineup was together... and Tom Logan was the man, awesome guitarist
    • CommentAuthorpjazz74
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011

Really? He was fine. Graves said he didn't like him much. Annoying or something. He wasn't much of a showman. The band seemed so cool, but then there he was, rockin in his way. They were great live though. So was GR. Misfits sucked live.

The Misfits sucked live cause none of them could really play their instruments well.  The few videos I've seen with Graves on guitar sounded 20x better than Doyle.

the graves band was the right recipe in my opinion,that album is just so damn awesome
    • CommentAuthorOrlok
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011

The Misfits didnt always suck live, in my oppinion anyway. Unfortunatley I never got to see them with Graves, but theres some really stand out videos on youtube. A lot of terrible ones too though mind. The Graves line up was phenomenal though, definitley my personal favorite.

•  
      CommentAuthorheadwound
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011 edited

haha pjazz i will def agree with ya on him not being much of a showman most of the time BUT still and all, i thought he was a much better guitar player than loki, j-sin and doyle imho...and mike said he didn't like him much huh? i can see that for sure, tom probably wanted to add a little more rock/metal element to the band cause he always added in his little rock metal riffs before and after some songs live and mike might of not been cool with that, who knows

anyway nothing will top the 2001 brooklyn show i went to, mike and company were amazing...and the double love in texas show, best show i have ever seen out of any project mike was in
    •  
      CommentAuthor[D] Matyr
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011

Headwound, Loki is better ;) lol